From their website:
“The Green Garage is actually three things: a building located in Midtown Detroit, a business enterprise, and a community of people dedicated to Detroit’s sustainable future. The building dates back to 1920, when it was a showroom for Model T-based automobiles, and is on the National Registry of Historic Places (see building history). It was purchased in 2008 by Tom and Peggy Brennan, who, with a wonderful community of over 200 individuals, have completed a green, historic renovation. Our principal business focus is helping triple bottom line businesses grow naturally. We opened in the fall of 2011. Businesses have begun to locate in the building and a wonderful sustainable community is growing.”
We joined the Green Garage family in January 2012.